Samstag, 15. April 2017

Patreon & Ahri Progress

Hooi! * ^ * Mina~
I want you to give some information about myself first.
I live in Germany, I am 19 years old and am passionate cosplayer. I'm doing this about since 2014 and i'm growing in my Hobby. I'm a little gamer and stream every weekend. I like to cosplay cute Lolicons and sexy characters. I spend most of my freetime for cosplay.

I would like to start with cosplay music videos (CMV). I hope I do this well and you like my content.
My English is not the most perfect, but hope you could still read. >///<

Youre Natsuku *-*

Click the Link
Natsuku Cosplay on Patreon


Ahri Progress


 Why so much ?

I have big cosplay plans for the future. One of them is Arcade Ahri from League of Legends. I want to crafting the cosplay myself and the nine tails of ahri shine.
But I need material.
⚫ battery
⚫ led lighting
⚫ fluffy fur                  ✔
⚫ other materials
⚫ hotpants                   ✔
⚫ blouse                      ✔
⚫ wig                          ✔
⚫ headphones
⚫ accessoires              ✔
⚫ shoes                       ✔
⚫ overknees                ✔
⚫ straps                       ✔
⚫ colour                      ✔
⚫ gameboy                  ✔
⚫ scarf                         ✔ 
⚫ belt                           ✔


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen